Pork Chop Stuffing
|Coarse dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped apples||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped prunes||3 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Rib pork chops/Veal||8 (Thin)|
|Brown gravy mix||5⁄8 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Chopped nuts||2 Teaspoon|
1) Trim excess fat from pork chops.
2) Season the chops with salt and pepper.
3) Mix bread crumbs, apples, prunes, salt, sugar, onion, pepper, sage and melted butter to make the stuffing and divide it into 4 parts.
4) Take a square baking dish and put 4 chops in it.
5) Add the stuffing and then cover it with the remaining 4 chops, pressing them together.
6) Top the chops with brown gravy mix.
7) Uncover and cook for 20 minutes until pork is soft.
8) Serve hot.