1. Cut rind off the pork and discard. Cut pork into thick strips.
2. Slice red onion in strips.
3. In a large pot, put pork, orange juice, water, salt, orange zest, bay leaves, onion and garlic. Let it simmer for 120 minutes.
4. When the meat is soft enough, turn up the heat and cook the meat until the juice evaporates.
5. For making pickled sweet and sour onion – in a pan, heat oil and cook it for 10 minutes.
6. Add vinegar and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. In the taco, place pork meat with spoonful of onion.