1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a saute pan, cook the pork sausage and then set aside.
5. In the same pan, caramelize the onions, celery, carrots and garlic. Once brown, add the sausage back into the pan.
6. Add northern beans and chicken stock and let it cook down for 10 minutes.
7. Add oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.
8. Add the marinated pork into a saute pan with a teaspoon of olive oil and caramelize on both sides.
9. Pop into the oven on 375° for 12 minutes.
10. Plate the pork chops over a bed of the savory white bean hash and serve.