Learn step by step how to stuff meat, roll it, tie it and bake it. The stuffing is made with Cremini mushroom but you can substitute for the mushroom of your preference.
3 Medium, dice
1⁄2 Medium, dice
2 Medium, dice
Salt & pepper
1. Slice the pork tenderloin through the middle without cutting into 2 pieces to make a sort of blanket.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Squeeze the lime over the tenderloin and sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and salt and set aside.
4. In a pan over medium heat, add bacon and let the fat melt.
5. Add onions and cook until translucent.
6. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook.
7. Add a pinch of salt and parsley.
8. Add the stuffing to the middle of the tenderloin blanket and spread out. Roll the tenderloin to cover up and tie together with cooking thread.
9. Brush a baking tray with olive oil and place the tenderloin on the tray. Brush some olive oil over the tenderloin.
10. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pepper and lime and pop into the oven for 50 minutes.
11. Let the meat rest for a few minutes before removing the cooking thread.
12. Slice the tenderloin, plate and garnish with lime and parsley and serve.