Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce
|Pork tenderloin slices||6 (Thick Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Butter||80 Gram (4 Tablespoon)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cranberry sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Apples||3 , cored, cooked and sliced|
1. Make a hole through the .middle of the slices and stuff with parsley, garlic and salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan and toss the meat in the hot butter for a minute. Set aside.
3. Add the rest of the butter to the pan and stir in the flour and add enough milk so as to make the sauce smooth. Return the meat to the pan and cover and simmer for 30 minutes turning once or twice so as not to catch.
4. When the pieces are cooked add the sour cream, cranberry sauce and brandy. Check the seasoning and bring to the boil.
5. Serve on a large platter with apple rings on each piece of meat and the sauce poured over with a dot of cranberry sauce on top of each apple ring.