Pork Tenderloin Medallions with A Black Berry Brandy Reduction Sauce gives us a break from the usual pork tenderloin sandwich. The dish has amazing flavors coming from the pork rub seasoning and is prepared fast and quick. Make the preparation in advance and you can enjoy a meal in no time. Watch the video for Pork Tenderloin Medallions With A Black Berry Brandy Reduction Sauce recipe to treat yourself soon.
|Pork tenderloin||1 Pound|
|Pork rub||4 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Small , minced|
|Honey||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black berry brandy||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Rinse the tenderloin with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Season it with generous amount of pork rub on all sides.
3. Place the tenderloin in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
4. Cut the tail end of the loin and slice the loin into 1 inch pieces.
5. In a saucepan, put together the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil.
6. Stir the sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes until the sauce is reduced to half.
7. In a large skillet, grease with non-stick spray, heat and place the medallion in it.
8. Move them around a bit and cook for 4 minutes, flip and cook the other side for 3-4 minutes.
This video is a creation of elbacooks4u. You can visit elbacooks4u for complete recipes, and more videos.