1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saute pan, add the butter and sliced granny smith apples and cook slightly just to remove the crunch.
3. Fillet and roll out the pork chop and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add prosciutto, bread crumbs, sauteed apples, dried cherries and goat cheese, and roll up the pork chop.
5. Use butcher's twine to tie up the pork chop and cut off any excess twine.
6. Salt and pepper the outside of the chop.
7. In a hot skillet, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sear all sides until golden brown.
8. In the meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together grainy mustard, balsamic vinegar and rosemary.
9. When the pork is golden brown add this mix over and spread evenly.
10. Pop the skillet into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and cut off the butcher's twine. Slice the pork.
12. Plate and garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve.