1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Pork: Rub the pork down with a mix of the garlic, rosemary, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in the cooler for 20-30 minutes to absorb all the flavors..
4. For the stuffing: In a large pan add butter and sweat the onion, celery and carrots.
5. In another skillet, cook the italian sausage completely through. Once done, set aside.
6. In the italian sausage skillet, add the sliced wild mushrooms and caramelize.
7. Once the mushrooms are brown, add them to the veggies and toss.
8. In a bowl, add the sourdough croutons, italian sausage, veggies mix, sage, chicken stock, salt and pepper. In the end, add the eggs and mix well together.
9. Add the stuffing it to the center portion of the pork crown and form it around the bones.
9. Place pork crown in the oven for 90 to 120 minutes.