Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish.
For the pork and marinade:
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Pinch, dry
1 Medium, juiced
2 Small, juiced
For the napa cabbage & mango slaw:
2 Tablespoon, roast
1 Pinch, crushed
2 Medium, juiced
1) For the pork and marinade: In a bowl, add the olive oil, place the pork tenderloin, then add the dried Mexican oregano, chili flakes and chili pods.
2) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add to the marinade mix and keep aside for at least 8 hours.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Place the pork along with the marinade in the oven for about 30 minutes.
5) Remove and dry the pork tenderloin, then place in a pan with the heated olive oil. Sear the pork tenderloin for a few minutes until dark brown in colour.
6) For the Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw: Trim, shread and season the napa cabbage and toss with the lime juice, place in a bowl.
7) Slice and add apple and mango, lemon juice oregano, peanuts, salt, pepper, olive oil. Mix well and keep aside.
8) Slice the pork, plate and serve with the Napa Cabbage & Mango Salad.