Kids would just love to eat this Oven Baked Pork Chops for supper. Its delicious and awesome but hot. Its quite simple to make and you can even try this recipe with chicken for a change. Oven Baked Pork Chops is yum, so give it a try with your kids today itself.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Cooking oil spray
1. Season the chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper evenly on both sides.
2. In a plate take the bread crumbs and add 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix with a fork.
3. Whisk one egg in a plate.
4. Dip the pork in egg and then in the bread crumbs on both sides and keep in a aluminum lined baking tray.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
An awesome recipe to try with the kids is this easy baked chicken! Simple and delicious. Fun to cook, and that’s exactly what the kids enjoy doing in this video! Would you like to try this recipe out? Stay tuned!