Orange Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
|Double loin pork chops||1 Pound|
|Prepared stuffing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Wipe chops well with damp paper towels.
2. Make Stuffing: In small bowl, combine stuffing mix, parsley, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire, pepper and water. Toss lightly until well mixed. Use to stuff chops.
3. Place chops in small, shallow baking pan; bake 15 minutes. Turn, and bake 15 minutes longer.
4. Meanwhile, make Glaze: Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; mixing well. Bring to boiling, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, uncover, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Brush chops with some of glaze. Bake 30 minutes longer, brushing with rest of glaze every 10 minutes.
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 156.5 mg52.2%
Sodium 472.1 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 48 g95.7%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet