1. In a bowl, add the pork loin, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well. Let this marinade for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a hot skillet, add the pork loin and brown on all sides. This should take about 10-12 minutes.
4. Once browned, place the skillet into the oven and finish off for 5 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and set the pork aside to rest for a while. Once done, cut into slices.
5. In the same skillet, add the mustard paste, brown stock, dried cherries and parsley and reduce on medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. In the meantime, cook the pre-packaged rice in the microwave for 90 seconds.
7. Plate the sliced pork loin and drizzle the compote over it. Add the cooked rice to the other side of the plate. Serve as main course.