Stuffed Pork Loin with Pancetta Glaze
|For the glaze:|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pancetta||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|For the pork:|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||5 Medium, slice|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baby spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork loin||1 Pound, fillet|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
2. Fillet the pork chop.
3. For the glaze: In a small pan, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Once it boils, set it aside.
4. In a pan, add the chopped pancetta and cook until the fat is released.
5. Add the apple cider vinegar into the pan and mix. Add the sugar and water mix into the pan and reduce until thick.
6. For the stuffing: In a pan on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and garlic cloves.
7. Add the sun dried tomatoes, baby spinach, pinenuts and salt and pepper and stir well together and set aside.
8. Season the pork fillets with salt and pepper.
9. Add the stuffing into the middle of the seasoned pork and roll it. Season with more salt and pepper.
10. In another hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sear the rolled up pork loin on all sides until brown.
11. Pop the pan into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
12. Plate and serve as main course.