Cola marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy thing to cook on grill. The low and slow style cooking process gives the ribs a special taste and flavor. Use the marinade to cook the beans for serving on side.
Pork spare ribs
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, freshly ground
1) Remove the connective tissues from the spare rib slab and trim on sides a little bit. Score the meat membrane and place on a roasting pan.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the ketchup,cola, chilli sauce, mustard, cayenne, brown sugar and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the marinade over the meat, cover and let it marinate for about 2-4 hours inside the refrigerator.
4) Save the marinade in a black iron pan and place the pan over direct heat. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes by bringing to a boil.
5) Meanwihle, sprinkle some pepper rub on the meat on both sides.
6) Place the rib on the indirect heat area and barbecue for 4 hours at 250-300F temperature by covering with lid.
7) Add some wood to give a smokey flavor to the ribs within an hour of cooking. Baste meat with saved sauce after 2 hours of cooking.
8) Store some amount of sauce in a bowl and add precooked beans to the remaining. Place over direct heat. Cover and cook for remaining hours.
9) Transfer the rib on a wooden platform and cut in pieces.
10) Serve by spreading the stored sauce. Add macaroni salad, baked potato and barbecued beans on side.
This video is a creation of BarbecueWeb. You can visit BarbecueWeb for complete recipes, and more videos.
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch!