You can grill up moist and tender Pork Chops every time with this quick and easy barbecue recipe and the indirect grilling method, as shown by the BBQ Pit boys!
They'll show you how to keep your bone-in center-cut Pork Chops moist and tender every time, while serving up some grilled butter roasted potatoes, onion and mushrooms as a side dish.
Lean pork chops
5 (bone in center cut pork chops)
Par boiled potato
3 , sliced
1 Large, sliced
7 , sliced
3 Tablespoon, divided (more or less as needed)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
1 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)
2 Tablespoon (as needed)
To Taste (of your choice)
1. Preheat grill to 325-350 degree F.
2. On a shallow pan place the mushroom, potato, mushroom, and butter slices.
3. Drizzle oil and soy sauce.
4. Season chops with pork rub (or just plain salt and pepper), and then cover with bread crumbs on both sides.
5. Place a black iron pan on grill, pour oil and quickly sear chops on both sides.
6. Remove the seared pork chops from grill and place in the shallow pan with the potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
7. Now place the pan opposite the coals in a 325-350 degree F covered grill and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until the temperature of the chops reach about 145 degree F.
Barbecued pork chops makes an excellent meal with onions, potatoes and mushrooms. This wonderful idea for holiday meal would definitely make all faces happy. Take a look to include this recipe in your holiday menu for a wholesome and satisfying meal.