1. Remove the sausage casing and crumble the sausage meat.
2. Season the pork lion with the bbq rub and spread the sausage meat evenly on it.
3. Roll the pork lion and seal the ends with toothpicks.
4. Season the rolled pork lion with the rub from the outside. At the same time season the boston butt with the bbq rub as well.
5. Marinate the other pork lion with sour orange juice and fajita seasoning.
6. Prepare the smoker.
7. Once the smoker is ready place all the meat on the grill and smoke them for 3- 4 hours.
8. Remove the pork lions once it reaches an internal temperature of 155 degree.
9. Let it rest for 20 minutes and then slice the pork lion.
10. Leave the Boston butt to smoke for further 2-3 hours.
11. Serve the pork lion along with some roasted potatoes.