n this video, Betty demonstrates how to make roast pork in a crock pot, and also to make smooth, delicious, low-fat pork roast gravy. Very tender pork and tasty gravy!
Whole boneless pork tenderloin
2 1⁄2 Pound
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1. Thaw the pork and sprinkle meat tenderizer.
2.In a crock pot place the pork and simmer for 8 to 10 hours.
3.Cut the pork into slices of desired size and transfer to a serving plate.
4. Sieve the juice left in the crock pot, remove the excess fat from the juice.
5. In a sauce pan, pour the juice.
6. In mug, put corn starch and water and stir well, pour this mixture into the sauce pan.
7. Cook for five minutes, stirring continuously, when done transfer to a serving dish.
8.Serve hot with Nutty Broccoli and Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce, mashed potatoes, coffee.
For people on the go, having a slow-cooker recipe up their sleeve can be live-saving! In this video, Betty shares with her viewers one such slow cooker recipe —the roast pork in a crock pot served with delicious, low-fat pork roast gravy. Next time you are expecting guests at home , but you don’t have enough time to stand over the stove and monitor cooking, this dish could bail you out. Tune into the video for more.
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.5 mg45.8%
Sodium 2286.8 mg95.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.34%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 50 g100.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin And Gravy Recipe Video