Harvest Skillet Pork Chops
|Canned frozen pineapple orange juice concentrate||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Can)|
|Frozen pineapple orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Leaf marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Pork chops||6 , cut 1/2 inch thick (Loin / Rib / Shoulder)|
|Pickled sweet red peppers||3 , halved|
1. Combine unthawed fruit juice, soy sauce, ginger, salt and marjoram in 2-cup measure; let stand while browning chops.
2. Trim excess fat from chops; brown chops well in an electric frying pan or a large, heavy skillet rubbed with fat trimmings; drain all fat from pan; pour fruit-juice mixture over chops.
3. Wash squash and slice into 1-inch-thick rings; remove seeds; halve each ring; arrange with chops in pan; cover tightly.
4. Simmer, brushing squash with glaze once or twice, 45 minutes, or until chops are tender. (If using an electric skillet, set control at 225°.)
5. Put pickled red peppers into pan 5 minutes before chops are done to heat thoroughly