BBQ Pork Ribs
|Pork ribs||1 Pound|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (kraft)|
1. Preheat the oven to 235 F
2. In a large plate, place the pork ribs and sprinkle them with the seasoning on both the sides and set aside.
3. In a large pot, melt butter and add onion and garlic and saute until onions are soft.
4. Season it with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Place the pork ribs, and cook them until they turn brown flipping them as required to brown evenly.
6. Once the ribs are browned, add ½ of the barbecue sauce and mix well to coat the ribs.
7. Cover the pot with lid and cook in the oven for about 2.5 hours and flip the ribs once while cooking.
8. After 2.5 hours, remove the pot from the oven, set the oven on broil.
9. Drizzle the remaining barbecue sauce over the ribs and broil for about 15 minutes.
10. Remove and serve hot as desired.
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.1%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 100 mg33.3%
Sodium 305.4 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 23 g45.6%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet