2. In a large plate, place the pork ribs and sprinkle them with the seasoning on both the sides and set aside.
3. In a large pot, melt butter and add onion and garlic and saute until onions are soft.
4. Season it with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Place the pork ribs, and cook them until they turn brown flipping them as required to brown evenly.
6. Once the ribs are browned, add ½ of the barbecue sauce and mix well to coat the ribs.
7. Cover the pot with lid and cook in the oven for about 2.5 hours and flip the ribs once while cooking.
8. After 2.5 hours, remove the pot from the oven, set the oven on broil.
9. Drizzle the remaining barbecue sauce over the ribs and broil for about 15 minutes.
How about some juicy tender pork dish? Dave is making his favorite recipe, Barbecue Country Style Pork Ribs using barbecue sauce. It’s much easier than barbecuing and its equally delicious. When you have to make pork for a crowd, this recipe saves you a lot of time and energy. Dave has put in a lot of sincere effort in making a great video but it would have been more interesting if his instructions were more to the point to make the video more interesting.