1. In a pan on high heat, preheat the grease until it starts to splatter with little sprinkle of water.
2. In a large plate, place the steaks and sprinkle them with the seasoning on both the sides.
3. In a bowl, place flour and roll the steaks in it and coat well, tap lightly to remove excess flour.
4. Carefully place the steaks in hot oil and fry them for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown in color.
5. Remove the steaks and drain them on paper towels.
If you are bored of fried chicken, try making Country Fried Pork Steak with Chef Dave. His recipe for Country Fried Pork Steak is same a fried chicken, just season with a variety of seasoning, flour and deep fry. They are as good as fried chicken. So, for the next super bowl party or basket ball match, make Country Fried Pork Steak and enjoy.