Pork Chops Stuffed With Bread And Apple
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed pared apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pork loin chops||4 (1 3/4 inches thick, have chops cut for stuffing)|
1. Melt butter in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Combine bread, apple, melted butter and salt.
3. Stuff chops with mixture and place in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 11 minutes at ROAST.
4. Turn chops over; rotate dish one-half turn. Cook covered 9 to 11 minutes at ROAST, or until well done.
5. Remove meat from oven and allow to stand 5 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1144 Calories from Fat 595
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.5%
Saturated Fat 29.3 g146.3%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 377.2 mg125.7%
Sodium 2430.1 mg101.3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 97 g194.2%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet