Pork Chops Stuffed With Bread And Apple
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed pared apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pork loin chops||4 (1 3/4 inches thick, have chops cut for stuffing)|
1. Melt butter in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Combine bread, apple, melted butter and salt.
3. Stuff chops with mixture and place in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 11 minutes at ROAST.
4. Turn chops over; rotate dish one-half turn. Cook covered 9 to 11 minutes at ROAST, or until well done.
5. Remove meat from oven and allow to stand 5 minutes.