Rainbow Chopped in Crystal Fold
|Peanut oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Rice vermicelli||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken|
|Pork loin||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped|
|Chinese sausage||2 , finely chopped (2 Inch Pieces)|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , finely chopped|
|Oyster sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot. Add vermicelli; cook about 3 seconds until it puffs up and floats on the surface. Remove and drain on paper towel.
2. Add pork to oil and cook for about 1 minute. With slotted spoon, remove the pork. Pour out oil, leaving just a coating on the bottom of the pan.
3. Add sausage, onions, carrot and celery. Stir in pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into hot mixture and cook for an additional 30 seconds, until thickened.
5. Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves. Fold the leaves over and eat with fingers like a taco.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8823 Calories from Fat 8312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 939 g1445.2%
Saturated Fat 166.1 g830.6%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 167.6 mg55.9%
Sodium 2019.6 mg84.1%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 50 g100.6%
Vitamin A 267.9% Vitamin C 43%
Calcium 9% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet