Rainbow Chopped In Crystal Fold
|Peanut oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Rice vermicelli||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken|
|Pork loin||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped|
|Chinese sausage||2 , finely chopped (2 Inch Pieces)|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , finely chopped|
|Oyster sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot. Add vermicelli; cook about 3 seconds until it puffs up and floats on the surface. Remove and drain on paper towel.
2. Add pork to oil and cook for about 1 minute. With slotted spoon, remove the pork. Pour out oil, leaving just a coating on the bottom of the pan.
3. Add sausage, onions, carrot and celery. Stir in pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into hot mixture and cook for an additional 30 seconds, until thickened.
5. Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves. Fold the leaves over and eat with fingers like a taco.