Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
|Boneless pork shoulder roast||1|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dry sherry/Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the bag. Close bag securely with string (do not use metal twist tie). Refrigerate several hours.
4. Make six 1/2-inch slits in the top of the bag. Insert Temperature Probe in center of meat. Cook in microwave oven set at 160°F and at ROAST.
5. Allow to stand 20 minutes for heat to equalize; during this time internal temperature will rise to 170°F.