|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Sausage meat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Bread slice||1 , crumbled (Use Slightly Dry Slice Of Bread)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Large, sliced and cut in half|
1. Combine pork, sausage, egg, bread crumbs, milk, chopped onion, salt, and pepper in medium-size bowl; blend lightly with 2-tine fork.
2. Form mixture lightly into 16 medium-size balls; dust with flour.
3. Heat butter or margarine in large frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown meat balls on all sides; remove from pan; save for Step 5.
4. Saute sliced onions in same frying pan, stirring often for 10 minutes or until tender.
5. Add meat balls to onions in frying pan; cover pan; simmer 15 minutes, or until meat balls are cooked.