Chipotle Smoked Pork Ribs With Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Fritters, Bacon Baked Beans And Potato Salad..
|Lemons||5 , cut into half|
|Kosher salt||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thyme||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Black peppercorns||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
|For rub and smoke|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked paprika||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For jalapeno corn fritter|
|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grilled corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White cheddar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced jalapeno||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For bacon baked beans|
|Great northern beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped vidalia onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chipotle peppers||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a large pot bring all the brine ingredients to a boil and remove from heat and cool down to 32 degrees farenhight. Once cooled down, pour the brine over the pork ribs and refrigerate no longer than 8 hours.
2. Mix all the rub & smoke ingredients in a mixing bowl and coat both sides of the pork ribs really well. Place in a smoker box and smoke un wrapped for 3 hours at 225 degrees.
3. Remove the ribs and splash with some apple juice generously and wrap in tin foil and smoke for another 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours unwrap and baste with the chipotle bbq sauce and continue to cook for one more hour unwrapped being sure to baste continuously.
5. Remove from the smoker and serve
6. Mix all ingredients for Jalapeno corn fritters in a bowl lightly and scoop out into a 350 degree fryer until golden brown. Season with salt.
For Bacon Baked Beans
1. Soak beans for 24 hours In cold water.
2. Bring to a boil and drop down to a simmer and cook until tender. Remove from the water and cool.
3. In a pot sweat the onion, garlic, bacon for 3 minutes and deglaze with apple juice. Reduce by half and add the remaining ingredients. Add the beans and cook for twenty minutes.