Breaded Pork Loin is a simple recipe using pork loin as the main ingredient. Pork Loin is dipped in whisked egg and milk mixture then dredged in bread crumbs and fried to perfection. This easy-to-do dish requires just a little time to prepare and is budget friendly too. By the way, you can also use pork chops for this recipe. If you want quick food that wonâ€™t hurt your wallet, you might want to consider trying this recipe.
1 1⁄2 Pound (About 3 Slices)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip each loin in the egg mixture then dredge in bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
5. Fry in the hot oil for about 6 minutes on each side or until color turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot with atchara. Share and enjoy!
This video on breaded pork loin recipe shows an easy to make delicious pork dish using few simple ingredients. The recipe so easy that one doesn’t have to necessarily understand Filipino, one can watch the video and make it. However, for the cooking time, you need to have to use your own cooking skills as the chef here is not mentioning the same.