BBQ Pulled Pork
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Spicy brown mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Louisiana hot sauce||3 Drop|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Smoked bacon||1 , thick sliced|
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and season with salt and pepper after each turn. During the process of browning the roast, add some onions to the roast. Then, cook until onion becomes translucent and the roast is browned from all the sides.
3. Empty the BBQ sauce in a vessel and add the other ingredients such as brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, garlic, hot sauce, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and vinegar. Mix all the ingredients properly. Then add roast and cover it.
4. The next step is most crucial one. Stir the BBQ sauce for half an hour after turning the roast. Also turn the heat down if needed to avoid boiling and sticking of the sauce. Then, cook continuously for 6 to 8 hours as meat flakes turns soft.
5. Finally, just scrape the meat using a fork, and pull the meat strings from all the sides of the roast. After pulling the roast completely, you can turn the heat to 350 degrees F for another 15 minutes and stir constantly. Lastly, serve the hot and sizzling BBQ pulled pork with rice, hamburger buns or any of your favorite breads.