Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
|Boneless pork shoulder roast||3 Pound|
|Baby carrots||2 Pound (1 Bag)|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Green Giant)|
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
4. Remove pork and vegetables from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
5. Mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and the flour; gradually stir into juices in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat setting about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
6. Stir corn into mixture in slow cooker. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer