Pork Tenderloins With Leeks
|Butter||6 Tablespoon (90 Milliliter)|
|Leek||2 , sliced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley sliced|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, finley sliced (45 Milliliter)|
|Breadcrumbs||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Pork tenderloins||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finley sliced|
|Cognac||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Beef stock||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (30 Milliliter)|
|Mushrooms||250 Milliliter, sliced (1 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In an oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, saute but do not brown the leeks, half the onions and celery, then remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and seasoning, and let stand to cool.
– Slice pork tenderloins lengthwise without separating, pound delicately with meat mallet to flatten.
– Spoon cooled stuffing onto the pork tenderloins, fold and secure with skewer or toothpick.
– Using the same skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter and saute rest of onions with garlic and pork tenderloins. Pour Cognac and beef stock over mixture, then season with salt and pepper.
– Cook, uncovered, in oven, for 30 to 40 minutes and baste often with sauce while cooking.
– Slice the meat and serve in its sauce on a platter.