A meal for the lazy ones! Fry it up, shove it into the slow cooker and go skiing for the next 7 hours. When you come back these ribs will melt in your mouth, granted they won’t fall apart while they cook to infinite tenderness!
7 , peeled and chop
3 , peeled and chop
2 , chop
1 1⁄2 Pound, cleaned
5 Cup (80 tbs), hot
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add the ribs to cook. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add the ribs into the slow cooker.
3. Next, saute the onions until brown.
4. Add water and continue to cook.
5. Next, add the carrots and stir fry for 5-8 minutes.
6. Next, add the carrots and onions to the slow cooker.
7. Next, add the potatoes and 5 cups of hot water (or enough water to have all the potatoes submerged)
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 7 hours on low.
10. Plate the ribs with the vegetables and serve as a main dish with garlic bread.