Sauteed Pork Strips With Vegetables
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into fine strips (675 Grams)|
|Sugar||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Cornstarch||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sherry||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Soy sauce||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Canned green string beans||14 Ounce (1 Can, 398 Milliliters)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely sliced|
|Canned miniature corn cobs||14 Ounce, canned (1 Can, 398 Milliliters)|
|Salt||2 Milliliter (1/2 Teaspoon)|
– In a dish, spread pork strips, add sugar, cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce and stir.
– In a cast iron skillet, heat oil and cook green string beans and onion for 1 minute. Add miniature com cobs and half their juice, cover and cook for 1 minute. Drain vegetables and place in a serving dish.
– Drain pork strips; reserve the marinade.
– Reheat skillet, then add oil and brown half the pork strips. Take them out and add them to the vegetable mixture.
– Brown the rest of the meat, combine it with all the cooked ingredients, add marinade, season with salt, heat and stir to mix well.