Pork Chop Dinner
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Onions||2 Medium, Cut into 6 pieces|
|Potatoes||6 , cut into 8 pieces|
|Carrots||6 Medium, sliced|
|Pork chops||6 Ounce (1 Package, 8 1/2 Inch Or 1.25 Centimeter Thick)|
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
– In a skillet, melt butter, saute vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
– Place vegetables in ovenproof dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
– Meanwhile, trim excess fat from pork chops, and coat with breading according to package directions.
– In same skillet, sear breaded pork chops on one side only, for 1 minute.
– Place cooked side over vegetables and cook, uncovered in oven, until tender to taste, then sprinkle with parsley.