Pork Noisettes With Apricots
|Pork loin||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely sliced|
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sour cream||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Apricot jam||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cognac||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Apricots||2 , sliced|
– Slice the loin of pork into small noisettes, 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
– In a bowl, combine garlic, salt and pepper and coat pork noisettes with mixture.
– In a skillet, melt half the butter and saute pork noisettes. Remove from heat and let stand.
– Using the same skillet, melt rest of butter, add flour and mix well, then pour milk into mixture and cook slowly, stirring constantly until it thickens. Add pork noisettes, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
– Add sour cream, apricot jam, and Cognac, and heat until boiling. Remove immediately.
– Place pork noisettes in serving dish, coat with sauce and garnish with apricot slices.