Apple Jelly Stuffed Pork Chops
|Apple jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed pared apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pork loin chops||4 , cut for stuffing (1 3/4 Inches Thick)|
1. For glaze, combine apple jelly and Worcestershire sauce in a 1-cup glass measuring cup. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at High. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at High). Add bread, apple and salt; mix well.
3. Stuff chops with mixture and place in a single layer in a 1 1/2 -quart glass baking dish. Brush with glaze. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 11 minutes at Medium-High.
4. Turn chops over and brush with glaze; rotate dish one-half turn. Cook covered 9 to 11 minutes at Medium-High, or until well done.
5. Remove meat from oven and let stand covered 5 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1335 Calories from Fat 629
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.8%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g152%
Trans Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 409 mg136.3%
Sodium 2673.3 mg111.4%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.5%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 98 g195%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet