Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Pork
|Bean sprouts||1 Pound|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Blanch bean sprouts. Cut pork in matchstick-like strips.
2. Combine cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt and soy sauce. Add to pork and toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes, turning meat occasionally.
3. Heat oil. Add bean sprouts; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes, then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Return bean sprouts, stir in only to reheat. Sprinkle with remaining salt and serve at once.