Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless pork shoulder roast||4 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dry sherry/Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a 1 1/2 -quart glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in the bag. Close bag securely with string (do not use metal twist tie). Refrigerate several hours.
4. Make six 1/2-inch slits in the top of the bag. Cook in microwave oven 40 minutes at Medium-High, or until meat tests done. If using Temperature Probe, insert probe through plastic bag at an angle near center of meat; cook in microwave oven set at 160°F and
5. Let stand 20 minutes for heat to equalize; during this time internal temperature will rise to 170°F.
6. Pour cooking liquid into a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 5 minutes at High, or until thickened; stir twice.