Stir Fried Beche De Mer With Pork And Bamboo Shoots
|Beche de mer||8|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger root slice||1 (Fresh)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak beche-de-mer; then boil until soft
2. Separately shred pork, bamboo shoots and beche-de-mer. Mince ginger root. Cut scallion stalk in 1/2 inch sections.
3. Combine sherry, soy sauce and water.
4. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness. Add shredded beche-de-mer; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
5. Add bamboo shoots and stir-fry 1/2 minute. Stir in sherry-soy mixture and heat quickly. Cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Stir in sugar, minced ginger and scallion. Stir-fry 1/2 minute more.