Pork And Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
|Lean pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chinese cabbage stems||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Shred pork. Shell, devein and sliver shrimp. Shred Chinese cabbage stems and onion.
2. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
3. Add shrimp, Chinese cabbage and onion; stir-fry about 1 minute more. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat. Drain and let cool.
4. Beat eggs. Stir in salt and stir-fried ingredients.
5. Either pan-fry or deep-fry as in the Basic Egg Foo Yungs above.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1302 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118.4%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1776.8 mg592.3%
Sodium 2389.8 mg99.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 135 g269.8%
Vitamin A 100.3% Vitamin C 73.5%
Calcium 38.4% Iron 78.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet