Pork And Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
|Lean pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chinese cabbage stems||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Shred pork. Shell, devein and sliver shrimp. Shred Chinese cabbage stems and onion.
2. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
3. Add shrimp, Chinese cabbage and onion; stir-fry about 1 minute more. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat. Drain and let cool.
4. Beat eggs. Stir in salt and stir-fried ingredients.
5. Either pan-fry or deep-fry as in the Basic Egg Foo Yungs above.