Flambed Pork Medallions
|Crushed black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean and prepare the meat. Cut each fillet into about 6 pieces. Salt. Dip the pieces thoroughly in pepper on both sides. Let rest for 1/2 hour.
2. Trim, wash, and fry the mushrooms lightly in butter. Season and remove from frying pan.
3. Fry the fillet in brown cooking fat for about 1 minute on each side. Pour on the cognac and put a flame to it immediately. Allow to burn until flame goes out.
4. Remove the meat and keep in a warm place. Heat the cream in the frying pan for a few minutes. Add seasonings and soy sauce.
5. Mix in the fried mushrooms.
6. Transfer the meat to a hot serving dish and pour on the hot sauce.