Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables
|Deep fried pork cubes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chinese cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Dice and cook pork as in Basic Deep fried Pork
2. Dice Chinese cabbage, celery, onion and bamboo shoots. Stem snow peas. Crush garlic. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and stir fry to brown lightlv. Add all vegetables; stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Stir in and heat stock quickly, then cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are nearly done (about 2 minutes).
5. Add deep fried pork cubes and cook, covered, only to heat through (about 1 minute). Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 871 Calories from Fat 599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g102%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.2 mg40.4%
Sodium 2893.2 mg120.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 35 g70.8%
Vitamin A 82.6% Vitamin C 114.9%
Calcium 23.2% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet