Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork
|Pork roast||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh ginger root slices||1|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||6 Drop|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice roast pork and vegetables. Cut scallions in 1 inch sections. Mince ginger root.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce, cold water and sesame oil to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallions and stir fry until translucent. Add roast pork; stir fry 1 minute more. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add vegetables and stir fry to coat with oil (about 1 minute). Stir in stock, salt and ginger root and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, over medium heat until nearly done.
5. Return pork and scallions, stir frying only to reheat. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken.