Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp
|Dried black mushrooms||3|
|Dried bean curd||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 Sticks)|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Smoked ham||1⁄4 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned ginkgo nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raw peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
2. Dice pork, ham, bamboo shoots, soaked mushrooms and bean curd. Shell and devein shrimp; dice if large.
3. Combine sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and stock.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then pork, and stir fry until it loses its pinkness. Add shrimp; stir fry 1/2 minute more.
5. Add ginkgo nuts, peanuts, ham, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and bean curd. Stir fry 1 to 2 minutes more.
6. Stir in stock mixture and heat quickly. Cook, covered, 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring several times.