This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd was so delicious, crispy on the outside and reasonably soft within. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd recipe in fact blew me away! Your husband will love it!
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Bean curd cakes
1. Dice roast pork. Cut bean curd in 1 inch cubes and scallions in l inch sections.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry and salt to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and scallions and stir fry 1 minute. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add bean curd cubes and stir fry gently, or tilt pan to heat bean curd through (about 1 minute). Remove from pan.
5. Add cornstarch paste and simmer, stirring 1 minute.
6. Return bean curd, roast pork and scallions, stir frying only to reheat