Stir Fried Pork With Lily Buds And Eggs
|Lily buds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cloud ear||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger root slices||2|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Separately soak lily buds and cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Shred pork. Combine soy sauce and sugar; add to pork and toss.
3. Shred cloud ear mushrooms. Shred scallion stalk; cut its green leaves in 2 inch sections. Mince ginger root. Beat eggs lightly.
4. Heat oil. Add eggs and scramble quickly; remove while still moist.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add ginger root; stir fry a few times, then add pork and stir fry until it loses its pinkness.
6. Add salt, scallion, lily buds and cloud ear mushrooms. Stir fry 1 minute; then cook, covered, 1 to 2 minutes more over medium heat.
7. Return scrambled eggs to pan and stir in only to reheat.