Braised Pork With Chestnuts Mushrooms And Ginkgo Nuts
|Dried chinese black mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chestnut meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginkgo nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water chestnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak dried mushrooms. Shell and blanch chestnuts and ginkgo nuts
2. Cut pork in 1-inch cubes. Cut water chestnuts in half.
3. Heat oil in a heavy pan. Add salt, then pork and brown lightly on all sides.
4. Add soy sauce, turning meat constantly until soy evaporates
5. Add stock and heat; then mushrooms, ginkgo nuts, chestnuts and water chestnuts. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, until pork is tender