Herbed Pork Tenderloin
|Pork tenderlion||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||4 , minced|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary sprigs||1 Medium, chopped|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a zip lock bag, put together tenderloin and olive oil, massage the meat from outside the bag.
2. Add in garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Seal the bag, and rub the meat with all the ingredients from outside the bag until the whole tenderloin is coated.
4. Put the meat in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or until needed.
5. Preheat the grill on medium high heat.
6. Take out the tenderloin at least 30 minutes before cooking to bring it to room temperature.
7. Place the meat on grill and allow to cook on one side for about 3 minutes, flip and let the other side cook another 3 minutes, or until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
8. Remove the meat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
9. Slice the meat diagonally and serve as desired.
You can allow the meat to marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg49.1%
Sodium 254.4 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 47 g94.7%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet