Marinated Pork Strips
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Trim the fat from the tenderloins. If thick, split lengthwise.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients except the oil in a bowl. Marinate the pork in the mixture three hours in the refrigerator, turning and basting frequently. Drain and reserve the marinade.
3. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
4. Transfer the pork to an oiled roasting pan and roast until tender, about forty-five minutes. Simmer the marinade ten minutes.
5. Cut the pork into thin slices and serve on cocktail picks with the marinade as an hors d'oeuvre.