Marinated Pork Strips is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this pork recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Trim the fat from the tenderloins. If thick, split lengthwise.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients except the oil in a bowl. Marinate the pork in the mixture three hours in the refrigerator, turning and basting frequently. Drain and reserve the marinade.
3. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
4. Transfer the pork to an oiled roasting pan and roast until tender, about forty-five minutes. Simmer the marinade ten minutes.
5. Cut the pork into thin slices and serve on cocktail picks with the marinade as an hors d'oeuvre.