|Pork loin chop||5 (About 0.5 Inch Thick, 1 Whole)|
|Grape juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use White Catawba)|
|Cream sherry/Marsala wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dried mixed fruit||2 Ounce (0.25 Of Eight Ounce Package)|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1. Slash fat edges of chop; place chop, meaty-side out, in a deep 2-cup casserole with lid.
2. In a 2-cup measure, whisk together grape juice, sherry or marsala, mustard and ginger; pour over chop. Add dried fruit, pushing fruit down into liquid.
3. Cover and microwave at 30% ( medium low ) 8 to 9 minutes or until tender; give dish a half turn after 4 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Chop is done when it is no longer pink in the center.
4. Remove chop and fruit to a warm platter. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
5. In a screw-top jar, shake together cornstarch and cold water. Stir into 1/2 cup pan juices. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly; stir every 30 seconds