|Pork loin chop||5 (About 0.5 Inch Thick, 1 Whole)|
|Grape juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use White Catawba)|
|Cream sherry/Marsala wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dried mixed fruit||2 Ounce (0.25 Of Eight Ounce Package)|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1. Slash fat edges of chop; place chop, meaty-side out, in a deep 2-cup casserole with lid.
2. In a 2-cup measure, whisk together grape juice, sherry or marsala, mustard and ginger; pour over chop. Add dried fruit, pushing fruit down into liquid.
3. Cover and microwave at 30% ( medium low ) 8 to 9 minutes or until tender; give dish a half turn after 4 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Chop is done when it is no longer pink in the center.
4. Remove chop and fruit to a warm platter. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
5. In a screw-top jar, shake together cornstarch and cold water. Stir into 1/2 cup pan juices. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly; stir every 30 seconds
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1468 Calories from Fat 682
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.8%
Saturated Fat 21 g104.9%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 390.9 mg130.3%
Sodium 468.7 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.2%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 134 g267%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 56%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 33.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet