1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done, transfer them onto a serving plate.
3. For the glaze: In the same hot sauce pan, pour the orange juice, red wine vinegar and raspberry jam. Mix until well combined, add the thyme, sage and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.
4. Once done, pour the raspberry sauce over the chops.
5. Serve these chops hot with sauce and garnished with thyme.