1. Put some mustard and barbecue rub on the pork butt and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat the grill to 225 F.
3. Place the pork butt on the grill, fat cap down.
4. Prepare a basting sauce by mixing together vinegar, apple juice, rub, vegetable oil, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. Baste the pork butt every hour.
5. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
6. Remove from the grill and wrap the meat completely in foil. Put it back on the grill and let it come upto 200 F.
7. Let the meat rest for sometime. Pull the pork with a fork.
8. Use the pulled pork to make the sandwiches or serve with a side of beans and enjoy!!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 140.6 mg46.9%
Sodium 676.3 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 41 g82.6%
Vitamin A 0.1%
Vitamin C 0.95%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet